Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Huge Tracts of Land
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy

So I went for a hoon on a 2010 RZ140 with a new Lefty and like it a lot, so this has me thinking about updating.

I have a 2007/8 Carbon Rush 1 that is being used as a trail bike, examples here --> **************6nfNP4

I am considering moving from 110mm up from to 120mm, comments appreciated please.

Also can someone explain in layman's terms the diference between DLR and PBR

Looking at:
Lefty Speed Carbon SL w/DLR
Lefty Ultra SL w PBR
Lefty Ultra w DLR

Many thanks in advance

If people wouldn't mind commenting and what they consider the different type is idea for (ie hucks, trail, xc, posing, etc)

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
cool
post pics so we can all drewl...........but then be jealous because we dont have one.....................yet. I have a small thing hindering me...........a smaller bike budget than my desires.

Sometimes having a smaller budget is nice. I can get caught up in thinking this one upgrade will make me better at climbing or DH. Truth is, working on bike skills and your climbing engine are more important.

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
Go by sag, 25% of the travel is a good starting point for XC both front and rear, I always set rebound in the middle of it's range with a new suspension and play with pressure, rebound and the settings on the first few rides until I find the sweet spot. Enjoy the bike!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.