Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't need the whole bike as I'd be swapping my stuff onto it but I can't seem to find on the site if I can just buy the frame as on the carbon model.
One of the reviews on teh 2011 hydro frames has the 18.5" frame weighing 3 1/2# and its the same geometry as the carbon model with the trick cable routing, etc.

·
Registered
961 Posts
madsedan said:
I don't need the whole bike as I'd be swapping my stuff onto it but I can't seem to find on the site if I can just buy the frame as on the carbon model.
One of the reviews on teh 2011 hydro frames has the 18.5" frame weighing 3 1/2# and its the same geometry as the carbon model with the trick cable routing, etc.
AZ Bike Revolution in Flagstaff has a few Orbea 29'er frames in the shop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't know their website, try googleing them

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get one through my LBS who's an Orbea dealer but in case they can't get me just the fram I'll track these guys down if I decide to go that route.
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.