Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
just wanted to say thanks to Alan and Ryan for offering AWESOME customer service. I sent an email out with some questions and seriously no longer than 10 minutes I received a reply from Alan and a phone call. 2 days later I received another call from Ryan just to ensure that I got the pictures along with some more information. Thanks you guys, When the funds finally accumulate I will DEFINITELY be buying a Chumba XCL.

·
I'm on fire.
304 Posts
CHUMBAevo said:
We should be having our anodized blue frames ready to ship soon - meaning sometime this week! I will post pics soon!

-A.
That must mean you finally got some of them hard-to-find left hand thread BB pivot bolts...?

·
Time is not a road.
4,150 Posts
I noticed that the blue anodized will be bead blasted, is that correct? Have you thought about the issues with that? Ellsworth has done it for years and there have been problems here and there. It sure does make for durable finish though. The new color looks sweet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have had my Blue Anodized small XCL frame (and build kit) since June 19 2008. I believe that mine is the first one to be received by a customer.

Mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.