Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dab Master
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make your calendars now :!: :!:

WMBA's Annual Fat Tire Festival will be at Blue Mt. Reservation in Peekskill, NY on Sunday June 10th, 2007. If you've never been to Blue - make a point and get there - miles upon miles of super sweet singletrack. Definitely more XC than XS but WELL WORTH CHECKING OUT!!!

The Festival will be an all day event on Sunday June 10th with lots and lots of raffle's, swag, demo's, music, group rides...etc - BASICALLY EVERYTHING A FESTIVAL NEEDS!!!!

I'll post up more when I get more details -

www.wmba.org

Hopefully see you there!
FTB

·
Got Trails?
680 Posts
fattireb said:
Make your calendars now :!: :!:

WMBA's Annual Fat Tire Festival will be at Blue Mt. Reservation in Peekskill, NY on Sunday June 10th, 2007. If you've never been to Blue - make a point and get there - miles upon miles of super sweet singletrack. Definitely more XC than XS but WELL WORTH CHECKING OUT!!!

The Festival will be an all day event on Sunday June 10th with lots and lots of raffle's, swag, demo's, music, group rides...etc - BASICALLY EVERYTHING A FESTIVAL NEEDS!!!!

I'll post up more when I get more details -

www.wmba.org

Hopefully see you there!
FTB
made it last year, & I plan on making it this year. A lot of fun & some great trails.:thumbsup: It was a little damp last year if I remember correctly but that just made it more of a challenge.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sounds like fun, can't wait. I have been riding Blue Mtn. the past serveral months and it has some great technical riding. Just picked up a new bike and now we finaly have snow..winter is here.. its killing me. but will set the date and pass it along to friends...

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have to echo what SPP said. Blue is in fantastic shape. Trails are rock hard and there is enough snbow to make things pretty but no big deal as far as riding goes. I hit it up yesterday (Thursday) on the single speed and had no problems.:thumbsup:

Chris

·
Got Trails?
680 Posts
I can't wait, I have the day marked on the calendar & I got the day off from work already. :thumbsup: Might have to hit it solo this yr. but I will still be there. Until Then I will break in my new setup w/local trails.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.