Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dab Master
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make your calendars now :!: :!:

WMBA's Annual Fat Tire Festival will be at Blue Mt. Reservation in Peekskill, NY on Sunday June 10th, 2007. If you've never been to Blue - make a point and get there - miles upon miles of super sweet singletrack. Definitely more XC than XS but WELL WORTH CHECKING OUT!!!

The Festival will be an all day event on Sunday June 10th with lots and lots of raffle's, swag, demo's, music, group rides...etc - BASICALLY EVERYTHING A FESTIVAL NEEDS!!!!

I'll post up more when I get more details -

www.wmba.org

Hopefully see you there!
FTB

·
Dab Master
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wobbegong said:
Is the date locked in? I need to put in for vacation time to attend........

By the way, what is XS?????
W-Gong - Yes the date is locked in :thumbsup: We have our first planning meeting tonight.

XS is cross-stuntry which I would describe as an XC ride with frequent stop and plays on skinnies, drops, etc. (all the good stuff ;) )

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
fattireb said:
W-Gong - Yes the date is locked in :thumbsup: We have our first planning meeting tonight.

XS is cross-stuntry which I would describe as an XC ride with frequent stop and plays on skinnies, drops, etc. (all the good stuff ;) )
love it! "cross-stuntry" is sooo much better than the ambiguous and somewhat annoying "freeride" term. not that XS = FR but... oh nevermind... I ain't going to even start on that recursive "what is FR?" question.

yep... cross-stuntry is the new black

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.