Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Thanks for the kind notes in the other thread.

Due to a complication of another complication, our baby had to come into the world 5 weeks early on Jan 24th. The good news is he is perfectly healthy at 5 lbs 7 oz. Mom is also doing well. No issues. The kid has lungs like pool toys, I tell you what. Overall, he's been pretty mellow, but when he gets upset, he lets loose.

Will Niner Bikes send me some swag if I post a pic of thier stuff with my baby? :)

3 minutes old:

·
It's about showing up.
12,738 Posts
Congratulations!

Don't worry, the black poop is normal, you will be able to change diapers without waking up and , yes, you can use a microwave to heat up bottles.

This is all very cool congratulations to you and your wife. I hope she is feeling well.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,503 Posts
Congratulations!! Almost 6 pounds 5 weeks early? He's going to be a big boy. First one right?

Best regards to you and your family.

fc

·
Mtbr Founder
35,503 Posts
slide mon said:
Hey, Nice job on the swaddle, I can see you were paying attention in class :thumbsup: Congrats!!

-slide
Puleaze... he had nothing to do with that swaddle. All they let him handle was the digicam.

I like that shower cap though pimpbot. It's not for everyone but you wear it well.:D

fc

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
francois said:
Puleaze... he had nothing to do with that swaddle. All they let him handle was the digicam.

I like that shower cap though pimpbot. It's not for everyone but you wear it well.:D

fc
C'mon, Francis, it's a hair net. He only took a time out from the kitchen where he says "would you like fries with that" to help with the baby...

·
enter and win
727 Posts
Congratulations Pimpy!

Dan'ger said:
C'mon, Francis, it's a hair net. He only took a time out from the kitchen where he says "would you like fries with that" to help with the baby...
You will be getting the proper amount of sleep in approximately 18 years. Enjoy! :eekster:

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
And the prize for best chuckle goes to....

Dan'ger said:
Thanks! I really needed that right about now. Living in a hospital kinda sucks. The food is crap, and the room hardly has any accommodations for hubby... only a convertible chair. Hopefully, it will only have to do until Saturday.

The craziest part is that I have been so focused on either taking care of the baby, taking care of Mrs. Pimpbot, or resting in between feedings (at two hours apart, 24/7), that I forget to eat. I went 24 hours without eating more than just some crackers, or a fruit cup that my wife didn't want. It's just like other parents have told me. It's so easy to focus on the new one that you forget about taking care of yourself. My Mo-In-Law, bless her heart, kicked my ass out of the room to go get a real dinner and take a shower.

Speaking of which, I have to get back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.