Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hehehehhehehehehhe...me is now an offical post whore...:D

i would be honored if tony of all ppl would award me with my honorary post whore badge...;)

(and just a thought the lact of content on MTBR latly is really bad step up the bar a little ppl its dissapointing)

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
BJ, I appoint you MTBR's position of Honorary Junior Post Whore. You are now authorized to make as many frivolous redundant posts as you feel necessary to keep this new badge of yours.

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
BJ- said:
hehehehhehehehehhe...me is now an offical post whore...:D

i would be honored if tony of all ppl would award me with my honorary post whore badge...;)

(and just a thought the lact of content on MTBR latly is really bad step up the bar a little ppl its dissapointing)

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My First Official Post Whore Post...

hehehehehheheeheh...

COmtbiker12 said:
BJ, I appoint you MTBR's position of Honorary Junior Post Whore. You are now authorized to make as many frivolous redundant posts as you feel necessary to keep this new badge of yours.
ill make u proud tony...:D

oh and red5 i got summin for u and ur monstet-t man...

Attachments

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Look at the member list near the top of the screen.....
I somehow became the 3rd Highest Poster. I thought there was another guy steve3 or something like that? Not sure what happened to his handle....

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Look at the member list near the top of the screen.....
I somehow became the 3rd Highest Poster. I thought there was another guy steve3 or something like that? Not sure what happened to his handle....
He got deleted. Banned. He's gone.

-TS

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Twisted...

TWISTED said:
Hey BJ, I've got a picture for you.
what this picture...:D

now children take note allways wear ur helmet before a ride...just like good old TWISTED...

(hehehhe...great thing about skool is we have photoshop...:D )

Attachments

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
BJ- said:
im getting rid of the boxxer...and getting the new boxxer... :rolleyes:
Do you think it will make a noticable difference? I like the look of the new Boxxers and the added 1'' of travel. Good luck. Post a review when you've had a chance to ride it a bit after you get it.

BTW, congrats on your post whoredness!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.