Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
She claims it is a 130 bike, but I am not so sure. That looks like a 2.5" stroke shock to me....

Definitive answer would be to see if there is any BB drop. If there is then it is a new dedicated 275 long travel bike.

·
Lightly salted
1,388 Posts
The way I see her post. Anne C is saying its a 27.5 135mm travel bike done special for world cup. I doubt its a new bike, probably just a custom shock size/stroke.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hmmm....I read her response as "not quite for the World Cup, but have patience..." Seems to suggest that she will have a bike with enough travel for the races. Or is expecting something else.

It has been a long time since I had any French classes though.

·
aka dan51
6,021 Posts
I'l play the speculation game. The limbo chips do not look like existing 130/140 or 160 chips i have seen.

Edit-they do look like the 160 hdr chips, which do not look like the hd 160 chips. My bad.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Looks like every other HD frame I've ever seen....no water bottle cage, they probably drilled the cage riv nut like I did and routed through there.

·
Ride More Work Less
38 Posts
people are asking why she is still on 26", she just answered by saying 27.5" with 135 is not enough for the EWS...but be patient

·
Registered
109 Posts
people are asking why she is still on 26", she just answered by saying 27.5" with 135 is not enough for the EWS...but be patient
Because she still kicks everybody's ass on the 26", because it's the legs and her skill, not the slightly bigger wheel size. That's what she should have said;)

·
the refurbished one
723 Posts
she would never say that. she is just not the the person for saying sth like that. she just smashes down the trails. silent. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts