Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah

This is actually my favorite time of year to ride. Not much sweating, low water consumtion, less traffic... The views are also terrific with fewer leaves on the trees. Too bad I have to work during the best part of the day. But ahhh... Saturday....

·
Registered
198 Posts
I went up yesterday. It was cold but more beautiful then ever. All the trees were stripped of their leaves. Chill out at the lake then descend down some awesome trails. What's better then that? Any trails you recommend?

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any trails you recommend?

Can't think of any to be avoided; each time I go there I try to do all that time/energy permits.
I do like going in at Lawndale, up to Marsh to South Burma to Richardson to North Burma, to Live Oak, to Rough Go to Cobblestone to Orchard to Rough Go to Canyon to Louis to North Burma to Channel Rd to Richardson to Two Quarry to Marsh to Ridge to Schultz (or Lawndale) for a return to the Lawndale trailhead. Lots of ways to mix it up. Sometimes I like parking at Howarth Park and riding over to enter on Rough Go and mixing it up from there. How do you like to do it?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was up there yesterday and parts of the south end of Ridge were mucked up pretty bad. But the rest of the place was great. A far cry from last year at this time. The place was closed after that New Years eve storm. I'll be back up there all day today. Never pass up a chance to ride when it's this nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.