Helms at [email protected] and sign up.
http://www.sonomacountytrails.org/

*taken from the SCBC newsletter

·
Shocks?, Pegs?... Lucky!
799 Posts
I'm in

Signed up this AM...
Interesting forum over at the Bikemonkey site about this (www.bikemonkey.net)
Also, interesting posts about the proliferation of 'illegal' trails at A'del. Both sides well represented.
This trail work volunteerism thing might be the best way to re-build the collective Karma that us MTBers have kinda trashed lately.:nono:
SO, if you like Annadel, and I know many of you do, b/c every week, there is a collective ride of people who DRIVE here from all over the Yay Area,
IT'S TIME TO SHOW YOUR LOVE, KIDS!!!:thumbsup:

C U THERE. BEER TO FOLLOW TRAILWORK...

·
don't try this at home
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wish i could go, but i've had plans that i can't bail on that same day for about a month now. hopefully next time and hopefully it will be good timing with a break in the rain.

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
I'd like to come up from the East Bay but we've got a trail work day at Pleasanton Ridge that day.

The IMBA Trail Care Crew is coming to the East Bay Mar 30 to Apr 1 for some work on Mt. Diablo. It would be nice to compare notes with the "consultant." However, if the consultant is Jim Jacobson of BTC Marin, he's a pro.

·
baggin ho's
737 Posts
we did a ton of work today and saw a bunch of riders(including some who pledged to be there to work, Doh!) coming down the hill having a blast on the stretch of lawndale that we made NARROWER!!!!! This trail is the best trail in the north bay and with all the work put in by a crew of mostly mountain bikers, Are great change from past work days. So make sure when you ride Lawndale please focus on riding the tight line to the inside of the trail. ENJOY!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.