Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just came back from a short ride at Annadel with my wife. Lots of Canada geese hanging out at the lake, and lots of deer everywhere. The trails are perfect, of course.

Oh, and everyone is invited to Downieville on Sat., July 15th. 9am shuttle and 2pm shuttle through Yuba Expiditions. I'll also be there Fri. the 14th and Sunday the 16th (just one run in the morning)

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
I'm in for Downieville

GuruAtma said:
Oh, and everyone is invited to Downieville on Sat., July 15th. 9am shuttle and 2pm shuttle through Yuba Expiditions. I'll also be there Fri. the 14th and Sunday the 16th (just one run in the morning)
Sorry I'll miss all you slowpokes but Tahoe beckons. However, I have my shuttle reservations for 9 am and 2 pm for Downieville on the 15th! Hope to see some of you then. But will I be able to keep up with Downieville Bill?

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wherewolf said:
Sorry I'll miss all you slowpokes but Tahoe beckons. However, I have my shuttle reservations for 9 am and 2 pm for Downieville on the 15th! Hope to see some of you then. But will I be able to keep up with Downieville Bill?
I don't know... My new Motolite seems capable of amazing things... I just got back from riding the upper and lower boundry trails at Annadel. A little sketchy, but my new bike corrected my many mistakes.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
i'm probably not going to make it. really wiped after almost circumventing the globe the past couple of weeks, and my son is off to camp so we have a bunch of stuff to get ready for him. likely i'll come up to adel sunday morning instead, and i'll post if i do. sorry, have a great day and see you all soon..

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We had a good ride. It was me, Impy, Aosty, and Sublime1. I was the only one with gears, and I was happy to keep everyone in site. Impy had a creaky hub that Aosty fixed by breaking the axle. But it worked.

It's good to ride with people who are better than you. The stuff that you and I can clear on a good day, they cleared without even thinking about it, which made me try all the harder.

This was my 3rd day in a row riding annadel, and I'm beat. I think Impy and Aosty are going back again tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.