Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,633 Posts
Arrrgghhhh!

Wherewolf said:
Anybody want to do Annadel this Saturday at 10 am? Supposed to be dry by Friday. Last Saturday the trails were very dry so this little bit of rain coming up won't do much.
I only got to do Annadel once with y'all. It seems every time there's a ride there I'm out of town (URGHH)

Is this some sort of conspiracy :confused:

It was a BLAST last time :D

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
CHUM said:
I only got to do Annadel once with y'all. It seems every time there's a ride there I'm out of town (URGHH)

Is this some sort of conspiracy :confused:

It was a BLAST last time :D
i think steve pirated your ms outlook calendar so he could be sure you wouldn't be around.... :D

steve i'd like to make it but have a bad feeling about this weekend..will come back to you.

but at least i'm going to coldplay tonight!!

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shouldn't be a surprise

I ride there virtually every Saturday until the Sierras open up. The past few weeks I've been riding solo. However, I've cut nealy 90 minutes off our regular route. Last week I finished so early I went back up Richardson and came all the way back down N. Burma. That brought it up to about 31 miles. I'm going to have to find a longer route.

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
i was out last weekend and other than a bunch of fallen trees on steves trails are in good condition ... and all the fell over ones that were on marsh a while ago are gone

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
My bikes getting some well-deserved maintainance--new chain, chainrings, and cassette, so I doubt it'll be ready by Saturday. Have a good ride. This will be my first non-riding weekend since before Christmas :(

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
biggz said:
You don't want to be known as the coldplay listening obligatory flower photograher, now do you? :rolleyes:
so WHAT is the problem....this is the norcal forum after all...... :D

btw, it was a nice show and the fillmore was a very cool venue but they only played for about 75 minutes. the new cd should be a good one from what they played however.

·
Registered
241 Posts
cohenfive said:
so WHAT is the problem....this is the norcal forum after all...... :D
Just pullin your chain, I wouln't do it if I didn't get the chance to meet you before and thought you would take it lightly. By the way, I went back out the weekend after the Mt D. ride a few weeks ago and found that ST, Diablo Ranch tr. A section of it opened up into a large field of purple and yellow wild flowers. I thought of your pictures immediately, but I didn't have my camera on me to share it. If you get back up that way anytime soon be sure to check it out. Won't last long once things start heating up.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
biggz said:
Just pullin your chain, I wouln't do it if I didn't get the chance to meet you before and thought you would take it lightly.
so did i take it lightly ( :D )??

as for flowers, after this rain they may be hanging around a while longer. amazingly it was already noticably turning brown already even though we haven't had any warm weather. this rain might not change the flowers/grass and i'm hoping trails are going to be ok.

hey, did you see the pix from my 'splash mountain' ride in diablo foothills from last weekend? tons of water in those streams..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.