Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I gotta check with the wife, but I think I can go. I may have to cut out early though.

I rode there last weekend on both saturday and sunday, doing our normal loop each day. My knees still haven't recovered. Oy vey.

I'd be happy to do the normal loop in reverse to try something different...

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
i'm up for whatever you guys want to do....forward, backward, whatever..i'm driving my daughter down to san luis obispo for the day tomorrow (to look at cal poly) and will get back pretty late. i'll be pumped to stretch out my legs on the bike!!

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Leadghost said:
Does she ride? Get her to join the Wheelmen! Unless they have some kind of fitness requirement and then I'll be screwed for a bit if I can get in for the summer session at Cal Poly.
she rides horses only for now. broke her wrist badly a bunch of years ago on a mtn bike in colorado and hasn't been on a bike since. she keeps threatening to try again after seeing how much fun her dad has but i don't push her at all..if she wants to do it i'll be more than happy to take her somewhere easy like chabot.

we've been trying to persuade her to take a hard look at cal poly as it's such a good school and although she wants to be an english major she spends so much time with animals that the animal sciences dept would be great for her too..plus they have an equestrian team.

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No but we're slow...

ibisGuy said:
I have never been up to annadel, do you guys mind if I tag along?
No but we're slow. You can always leave us. Just in case print out this map from my site. We meet on Channel Drive at the base of Cobblestone. Look for lots of cars parked there. I have a black Nissan Frontier pick-up and red Specialized Epic.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Wherewolf said:
No but we're slow. You can always leave us. Just in case print out this map from my site. We meet on Channel Drive at the base of Cobblestone. Look for lots of cars parked there. I have a black Nissan Frontier pick-up and red Specialized Epic.
I would say I'm pretty slow as well so I don't think that will be a problem. Thanks for the link to the map I will be printing that up here in just a second. I'll keep an eye out for you. It looks like I'm going to be in a green Chrysler Cirrus and I have a blue Ibis Alibi.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
ibisGuy said:
I would say I'm pretty slow as well so I don't think that will be a problem. Thanks for the link to the map I will be printing that up here in just a second. I'll keep an eye out for you. It looks like I'm going to be in a green Chrysler Cirrus and I have a blue Ibis Alibi.
i'll be in a beat up toyota sienna minivan (tan) with a sc superlight...and it's not that we're slow, we just like to enjoy the scenery.... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.