Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I'll be out there doing the first baby hike. So don't be surprised if you see a guy with a baby strapped to his chest shaking his fist at you and muttering "durn mountain bikers!"

We'll probably go up an back on north burma and live oak/rough go to the lake, so keep your eyes peeled.

Bill

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
hope the weather holds up for y'all....pretty crummy looking out the window of my office in the pyramid building right now. i guess that kills my going for a ride with my son today!! i'm still hoping to be able to get out sunday, not sure where yet. if it's still lousy i will stay local.

·
don't try this at home
1,600 Posts
cohenfive said:
hope the weather holds up for y'all....pretty crummy looking out the window of my office in the pyramid building right now. i guess that kills my going for a ride with my son today!! i'm still hoping to be able to get out sunday, not sure where yet. if it's still lousy i will stay local.
the weather is really nice right now, albeit a bit windy. lots of sun. i'm gonna try and make this one. i'm recovering from a cold, so we'll see how far I can make it. see u in the morning.

·
mtbr dismember
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You missed a great day

You missed a great one today. Just UncleMTB and I but we met three others at Buick Meadow who had never been down Lawndale. So we took them down it and back up Schultz and Ridge. But they took a wrong turn and went down Marsh so we lost them. UncleMTB developed a nerve problem in his back on South Burma so I left him at Richardson to make his way home. I finished the regular loop and did the bonus loop solo. Only took a handful of photos.

UncleMTB on Schultz

Three strangers

·
MTBr ReMember
654 Posts
I was glad I saw you...

GuruAtma said:
Hey I saw UncleMTB as he was heading down Richardson after he left you. He got to see Mateo, on his first foray into Annadel at only 2 weeks old.
...and the New Parents Club out for a walk.
I would not have met your family if it weren't for my pinched nerve, so it took the edge off the pain...thanks!

We'll look for Mateo on the trail as he graduates to a trailer and trail-a-bike etc.

Tim

·
MTBr ReMember
654 Posts
That was an awesome ride...

...the ending kind suc'd but it is a small price to pay for the fun!

A pinched nerve serves as a reminder that we should ride while we can...and that the "Twighlight Years" can be challenging and very rewarding.

Tim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.