Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
gimme friction
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an effort to expand my horizons, I'm contemplating a return to Annadel this weekend.

Is there a standing weekly ride for Sunday mornings? I'd like to be riding by 900, off the trail around 1200 or so...

If I end up going solo (my ususal MO), I'd like to try something new and start from Spring Canyon or the neighborhood south of the park. How is this as an approach to Ridge, and eventually Lawndale/Shultz loop?

TIA

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
Fine!

How is this as an approach to Ridge said:
Park Trail entrance, Canyon up to Marsh (or Spring Creek to lake & up to Marsh), Ridge to Marsh, rt up fr abit (still Marsh?) left on fr/Ridge, down along houses on s/t to Pig Flat fr, cross & down Schultz (I like it for a few reasons.......usually less oncoming traffic to worry about going down :D.....no pave climb.....get to climb Lawndale heh :D :confused:)

Cont. around Ledson Marsh & up to Buick Meadows bench, S Burma, Rich, N Burma, Live Oak, Rough Go down to dam & finish Spring Creek! :eek:

That should kill 'bout an hour.........'er two? Now, for an extended route, go.......Heh......

BTW, didn't we meet in the Tamarancho loop(s) last week?

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
The forcast is for Thunderstorms here in Santa Rosa for Friday, so some of the muddier trails will be, uh, muddy. Ridge and the bottom of south burma seem to hold onto the mud longer. Lawndale and Shultz don't seem to get too affected by rain.

Hopefully it won't rain too much...

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
ill show up sunday ... was thinking of riding salmon falls but apparently im not welcome.

9pm sounds fine, i usually park on channel dr which is free (i dont know santa rosa very well) ... down shultz up lawndale sounds like its gonna be hell but ive been slacking the last couple of weeks cause of school and work so i need to get out

Hit me back on here with either directions to where you wanna start or ill be at channel

·
gimme friction
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alas, a change of plans...

Annadel will have to wait, as I've committed to showing a bro around China Camp this Sunday. We'll probably only ride the front side, although the back side will likely be in better shape.

I may have some 'work' in Santa Rosa next week, though. :cool:

JMac47 said:
BTW, didn't we meet in the Tamarancho loop(s) last week?
Probably. I was the guy dragging azz, too pooped to lead the group of killer bees (that's you and the rest). JRM and I were on our second loop, and apparently that was enough to send me into some sort of chemical imbalance.

OK, maybe I just sukk... :D

·
Registered
11,783 Posts
That was the chase Jmac47 ride..

Quercus agrifolia said:
Annadel will have to wait, as I've committed to showing a bro around China Camp this Sunday. We'll probably only ride the front side, although the back side will likely be in better shape.

I may have some 'work' in Santa Rosa next week, though. :cool:

Probably. I was the guy dragging azz, too pooped to lead the group of killer bees (that's you and the rest). JRM and I were on our second loop, and apparently that was enough to send me into some sort of chemical imbalance.

OK, maybe I just sukk... :D
that was fun to watch...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.