Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the late notice, but me and some couple of friends decided to go to Annadel State Park(last min. thing). Perfect soggy weather.if you would like to get together, meet us on channel dr parking lot. right by cobblestone trail. TIME: 3:00 to 3:30pm 1/26/07 :thumbsup:

·
Oldie
2021 BMC Two stroke AL One
232 Posts
I was there this morning until 1:00pm started raining when I was up on Marsh, good thing I brought a jacket:D

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
rain?

man this is hilarious every time someone tells me it rains down in the bay area its dry up here in the "northstate" ..... hella cold at night up here though im talkin 20s

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can say that again!

Man! it was cold, but it was one of the best rides i ever had this year though. Trails were slicky(south burma) and it looks like more rocks are washing up. One deer just scared the hella out of me, just poped out from nowhere. Planning to ride again this week.Any savage bikers out there for this week in the afternoon.(After 3:00pm)Peace

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.