Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello-
Off to ride Annadel for first time tonight and would appreciate any links, a PDF map or any other suggestions. I'm an advanced level rider and will be on a 5 Spot but don't know where to start. Should be about 100 when I start at 5:30 but would like to see it all.

Thanks

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Lawndale is one of the better singletracks in Annadell, very fast and swoopy. Comparable to Ridge trail which you can pick up off Schulz.

All the others like Burmas, Boundary and Rough Go are equally fun but with rocks.

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
Slowpoke 25 miler

Gears? said:
Better and printer friendly. Thoughts/reviews on the Lawndale and Schulz trails as part of the recommended singletrack loop?
Here is the slowpoke 25 miler: out Channel Drive, up W. Richardson and South Burma, Marsh, down Lawndale, pavement then up Schultz and Ridge, back down South Burma, half way down North Burma and across Live Oak, then down Orchard and Cobblestone.

·
baggin ho's
737 Posts
I'll be riding around 8 tonight ride up in the light and down in the dark. if you have time do lawndale and schultz. if you are running a bit low on time go down lawndale and right back up it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.