Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Nature Rider, Not MTBer
2,693 Posts
EBrider said:
You slackers are killing me.
I guess I won't tell you I'm slacking tomorrow then. Nope. You won't know I'm going to spend the day out on the trails.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Plim said:
I guess I won't tell you I'm slacking tomorrow then. Nope. You won't know I'm going to spend the day out on the trails.
Have fun slacking at Coe today Plim. I wish I could join you two.

Dan- Thanks for the post! I'm looking forward to the 2nd attempt at Annadel. Bring extra layers this time would you? There will be lots of waiting around. ;)

:thumbsup:

·
organically fed
1,175 Posts
Dan'ger said:
...Annadel. Ride start time TBD.

Who's in?
The last time you started one of these, you and your posse took off before I got there, way before the official start time. :skep:

Nonetheless, I'm in. :)

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
w00t! said:
The last time you started one of these, you and your posse took off before I got there, way before the official start time. :skep:

Nonetheless, I'm in. :)
Well, tell me what time you want to start then be there 1/2 hour earlier this time :rolleyes::D

·
Birthday Collector
2,610 Posts
Depending on weather and start time, I'll plan on being there and I am sure I can find at least one or two other willing accomplices. Shoot for say, 10:00 this time instead of 9:00? Kiinda brutal to get out on the road early on a real "day off" - besides, it doesn't even get halfway resembling anything "warm" until 10 or later!

·
Are we there yet?
794 Posts
I'm a tentative maybe. I'm expecting Santa to bring me a hot triathlete and I may not let him up for air before then. ;-) and/or if it's dumping I'll be transitioning into my winter snowboarding gear so I'm pulling a non-commital maybe on this one.

Why not Demo or Santa Cruz? They are more fun than Annadel.

·
Registered
130 Posts
lawndale said:
we are doing trail work on north burma and louis this weekend also next weekend to not trail known yet keep you posted
ORLY? In the Rain?

1 - 20 of 103 Posts