Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Steel and teeth.
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else see the animated banner with the guy riding his bike and flipping the bird (here on MTBR)?

It disappeared and I haven't seen it since. Where'd it go???

Too funny.

b1umb0y

·
Registered
113 Posts
They featured several well known pros in the banners. I thought the adds were actually pretty well done, but they still failed to convince me that I'm having any problems shifting with my current shifters, or with SS. :rolleyes:

·
Steel and teeth.
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mtn Mike said:
They featured several well known pros in the banners. I thought the adds were actually pretty well done, but they still failed to convince me that I'm having any problems shifting with my current shifters, or with SS. :rolleyes:
Yeah... my limited experience with them left me disappointed as it was constantly switching gears (w/o me wanting such a change to occur) when I would hop logs, stairs, etc.

At least there is SRAM and SS to resist such a dominate force, because if they did not exist I am sure we would all be riding integrated shifters. ;) But, enough about shifters... just thought the advertising was of particular interest.

b1umb0y

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.