Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hero dirt or muddy snowfest? Any local opinions? Every weather site I look at says somethin' different. I know a system is movin' through. It's been awhile since I've visited and I'd like to check out the "goods" before the chairs quit turning.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ange Fire this weekend does look cold,,but I'm still going..everything in Colorado is closed,plus AF kicks ass..might get a little nippy going through the pass..but..."were there man"..I got a blue dodge truck..stop by I will have a cooler of PBR's..

·
Registered
12 Posts
They have a ride and stay package for 49 bucks ..so I'm not going to camp ..but we can hook up and ride and drink beer ..I know of a cool place to camp though.and last time I was there you could camp in the parking lot.this will be my 3rd trip down there this year.yer gunna dig it.next year I gotta check out pajarito..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well that kinda counts you out ehh?? just kidd'n bro..last time I was down there I camped at Monte Verde...I chose it over the parking lot because..hot shower,and a "real" toilet..I think I stayed two nights for thirty bucks....I camped in the N.F. between Taos and A.F. in early early June for free..great camping..but was closed in July due to the fires..and now I don't know..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.