Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy 40th birthday to Andy aka Rut, Friday the 22nd :D

Probably need to use a 23 or 24 tooth cog, or maybe even just go with gears now that you are getting old. :eek: But just remember this as you reach 40, the ride will be much easier now, because it is all down hill from here. :eekster:

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
Happy Birthday!
:band: :drumroll: :rockon: :smallviolin: :cornut:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks y'all!

Gary... I want to send out a special thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. Oh and no 22 or 23 tooth cog for me yet....yet that is!

I took today off. Simply sitting in front of the tv, sipping on some bean.

It's a good day!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Andy aka Rut said:
Thanks y'all!

Gary... I want to send out a special thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. Oh and no 22 or 23 tooth cog for me yet....yet that is!

I took today off. Simply sitting in front of the tv, sipping on some bean.

It's a good day!
Welcome to the 40 club champ! Hope you have a very lazy, uneventful day, shiet, may as well head down to the pub & start a good bender, eh? BTW, The missus turned 40 yesterday the 21st, still looks like a teenager ; )

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
inkpad said:
Welcome to the 40 club champ! Hope you have a very lazy, uneventful day, shiet, may as well head down to the pub & start a good bender, eh? BTW, The missus turned 40 yesterday the 21st, still looks like a teenager ; )
Nice.... very nice. Give Linda a big ol' hug for me!

When are you heading down for some SoCal fun????!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Andy aka Rut said:
Nice.... very nice. Give Linda a big ol' hug for me!

With my clothes on or off :D

When are you heading down for some SoCal fun????!
Maybe end of March for the Fontucky National?? Would be driving with the new family addition ya know :thumbsup: Little guy already has a cute, very fast girlfriend :eek:

Edit: That's odd, one of the pictures was removed??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Wow, kiddo looks great...of course so does April!!!!

You know I've been racing DH right??? Oh, my the tides have changed. Just doing the sport thing, but having a blast non the less. Oh yeah I'm on the Super D course too.

How is it I can have 7 bikes yet still need more?!?!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts