Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved out to Alpine last week and rode Anderson from my house. I have heard there is a way to bypass the huge steel wall at the bottom and miss the crazy guys property. Anyone know more about this and any tips on side trails and such.
Thanks

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,217 Posts
Alternate drop in

Brik said:
I just moved out to Alpine last week and rode Anderson from my house. I have heard there is a way to bypass the huge steel wall at the bottom and miss the crazy guys property. Anyone know more about this and any tips on side trails and such.
Thanks
As you are going north on Peutz Valley road, approximately a 1/2 mile up,you will see a large ball(6 feet diameter), on someone's property adjacent to the road. Look immediately to your left, and on the opposite side of the street, you will see the trailhead. Follow this up about 100 yards, and the trail then splits. Make a hard left. Start down the hill, but get ready for a somewhat hard to see right. This will then drop you down to the trail, bypassing numbnut'z property.

Attachments

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,217 Posts
Easy

Brik said:
I will be coming down the trail though and riding back to my house on the streets, how would I find the alternate route coming down?
Thanks
Ride the trail all the way down until you get to "The Great Wall of Bofus". Then turn around 180 degrees, and you will see the trail leading out and back to the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.