Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is Hike More?

Man, I don't think I've seen some many folks out on the trail than I have these last two days.

G

·
My resolution is to scream at and scare the crap out of as many hikers as I fly down national in full riot gear so I can get the trails closed to bikes.

note sarcasm (some folks are not as quick on the uptake)

·
Registered
136 Posts
skinny-tire said:
is Hike More?

Man, I don't think I've seen some many folks out on the trail than I have these last two days.
It was great to see so many folks out on National Saturday. Especially when I went OTB in front of about 15 people. Next time I'm gonna pass a hat.

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Every year it's the same. Just have to wait until March for the resolve to fade and the crowds to dissipate again...

·
AKA shitbird
2,342 Posts
This is why you will rarely see me on National during a nice weather weekend. It's just crazy, feels like riding through Scottsdale Fashion square.

Alta is a MUCH better choice for these times.

·
I think I need to Upgrade
1,620 Posts
So who wants to get a big bucket of fried chicken and a couple of pizzas and a few 40s and sit on the side of the trail and people watch?:thumbsup:

We can even ride adult trikes 2-3 maybe even 4 across going up and down the fire road! That would be wicked awesome!!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts