Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i've been slowly accumulating toys..I mean tools...to see if I want to get into this frame building lifestyle. This weekend is when I start and I plan to take many pictures....Beware, I'm sure i'll also be asking many a question.

Anyway, got my bargain bag in from Spruce, time to play. Pics tomorrow!

Later.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Awsome Kyle, welcome!

Since your'e new here you probably don't realize that I'm the new tool reviewer!

All new tools are sent to me for 9-12 months at which time I will send them back with a written review and instructions for you.

PM me for my address, it usually works best when you have new stuff shipped directly to me from the supplier.

Good luck with your endeavor and we look forward to pictures!

Best,
Jake

·
Student of the Bike
811 Posts
One of the best resources we have here (for 1st time builders) is the thread series that Jay did on his first build. I can never remember "the heading" to search for but the entire series is awesome and well done. I think it was a great idea that Walt had in getting it going.

Later,
CJB

·
Premium Member
7,491 Posts
You got it.

Here's a link to the first article in the series:
http://forums.mtbr.com/frame-building/wwtp002-front-half-478127.html

To find the rest, just go to the big "search" field at the top left/portion of the forum page, and search for "WWTP". They are in reverse chronological order in the search results, so you'll need to scroll down to find the earliest entries.

-Walt

Yeah that was a good thread, I can never find it either. Probably should be a link to it in the FAQ or something. Walt?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.