Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
pepito
640 Posts
nice. i wasn't sure which way you'd decided to go. this process should be really informative for all the other big guys out there questioning the stiffness/flex of a ti frame. how long until you've got it in your hands?

the_dude

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,207 Posts
Padre said:
hi res shots and build details to come.....
Looks awesome, E! I can't wait to see it built up. We need to get a SoCal 29er ride planned. Grab Termie, and the Willits, Madre, Aosty, Keith E, and we'll do some SJT.

Hey, is that Tani's lathe in the background? Tell him that it's a big No No to leave the chuck key in there like that. It can seriously dent someone's forehead, if the switch get's thrown!

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aquaholic said:
Looks awesome, E! I can't wait to see it built up. We need to get a SoCal 29er ride planned. Grab Termie, and the Willits, Madre, Aosty, Keith E, and we'll do some SJT.

Hey, is that Tani's lathe in the background? Tell him that it's a big No No to leave the chuck key in there like that. It can seriously dent someone's forehead, if the switch get's thrown!
I like your thinking on the socal ride. Sounds great. Should we invite Donkey?

Nah, that's not Tani's lathe, the Path hasn't ventured into custom frame building....yet.

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,207 Posts
Padre said:
I like your thinking on the socal ride. Sounds great. Should we invite Donkey?

Nah, that's not Tani's lathe, the Path hasn't ventured into custom frame building....yet.
Let's shoot for something late next month. BWSCS (Big Wheel SoCal Summit)

I'm not sure about this Donkey character....I've heard stories about him.

·
Compulsive Bike Builder
1,512 Posts
Keep it comin'

Whoduthunk you could do a strip tease with a bike frame?

Nice choice of frame builders, BTW. Does yours have the new DeSalvo head badge? Make sure to get a pic of that.

Are those pics taken in Mike's shop, then? Are you still waiting for delivery? Ah can feel your pa-ine!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.