Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,502 Posts
Great write up...

But even more so, i LOVE your pastel outfit. Marvelous!

·
Just win baby!
360 Posts
KRob said:
Yes, but they're dumb.
...............and they are dumber than cyclists because.......?

I am a cyclist and a hunter. Just because you only identify with one and not the other doesn't make one dumber than the other.

What point are you trying to make?

·
Registered
13,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
X-rider said:
...............and they are dumber than cyclists because.......?

I am a cyclist and a hunter. Just because you only identify with one and not the other doesn't make one dumber than the other.

What point are you trying to make?
I'm being facetious. My wife always accuses me of thinking people are dumb if they don't like biking. I guess I should've put the little ;) icon to let everyone know. Most of my friends are hunters as well.

·
Registered
396 Posts
rideit said:
But even more so, i LOVE your pastel outfit. Marvelous!
screw you hippie! :mad: i'm gonna kick you in the nuts! ;)

seriously, for the historically challenged, that is a swobo wool jersey (won it at one of the old Ring of Fire races in sonoma county) on top, and a really gay cannondale long-sleeve jersey i bought in 1986!! that stuff just won't die, and since i didn't have any orange, i thought the pink would be a good hunting-season choice.

mw

·
Registered
13,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
velosapiens said:
since i didn't have any orange, i thought the pink would be a good hunting-season choice.

mw
Yeah, that was mark in the girly pastels. I, on the other hand, was wearing my florescent orange huntin' vest. Looking rather geeky too, I might add.

Attachments

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.