Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a coworker texts that there's gonna be a ride into work tomorrow. I'm at home, and my road bike is sitting next to my desk at work. The 'cross bike is in the garage but its still boxed up from shipping it back from a race in MN and I'm too lazy to build it back up(poor thing will 'probly be stuck in there 'til next winter) What to do???
Throw some 'cross tires on the Niner, crank the psi all the way to 11 and piss off some roadies:D
Just looking at the setup makes me want to travel back in time to the old Cactus Cup and race the dirt crit. I think this may be the setup for 24hrs of Laguna:thumbsup:
...Man, I love bikes.

ps, yeah, yeah; that steerer tube needs to be cut- but I'm playing with bar heights!

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just picked up some of THESE. I'm sure they'll look silly on the MC29 but they should roll pretty well as well as being able to handle gravel roads and such. I rode my 26er mountain bike on the road and miscellaneous surfaces for years on 1.6" Conti Goliaths. Hopefully these will be as adept. At 505g a piece, they should also feel pretty good compared to the Exiwolfs (865g). :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.