Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this forum a couple of days ago, & figured I'd say "Hi", & introduce myself.
I was in Kenai from '88 - 97, & then the wife, kids & I headed for Montana.While there I discovered mountain biking, & fell in love. I needed to drop a few pounds so I set a spring race as a goal. Had a lot of fun with it for a couple of years, but when we moved back to Kenai in the fall of '02 the bike got set aside because of a lack of time.
Well this spring I threw it on the stand(it's actually been on the stand 2 yrs), cleaned & tuned, & have been trying to get started again. Of course I need to drop #25 again, but at least the bike is a good way to do it.
I guess I should introduce my bike to. She's an '01 or '02(can't remember for sure) K2 Razorback Team, with mostly XT, XTR components.
Anybody else in the Kenai area? Might be nice to have a riding partner at times.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.
By the way, would it be bad manners to list a Cinelli Super Corsa road bike for sale on here?

Vance in AK.

·
ABC Rec Div / STA Trails
287 Posts
Vance in AK. said:
I
Anybody else in the Kenai area? Might be nice to have a riding partner at times.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.
By the way, would it be bad manners to list a Cinelli Super Corsa road bike for sale on here?

Vance in AK.
Not in the Kenai area, but there are several organized rides down on the Kenai that Anchoragites have throughout the summer that I am sure you would be welcome to attend. Arctic Bike Club has rides as well as a few races like the Soggy Bottom occur down in your area.

Christopher

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Christopher. I'll keep an eye on the Artic Bike web page. As far as the Soggy Bottom goes, I don't think I'll be back in shape for that this year(not sure I was ever ready for that).
Would like to make at least one trip over Resurrection Pass this year. Right now I don't have a riding partner, so it may be a solo ride. Can anyone give me a general idea of when the trail is usually dry enough to start riding?
Vance in AK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.