Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Armor by Band-Aid
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this less than 24 hours ago from a seller in Nevada... and to my surprise it was sitting on my doorstep when I went outside!

What an incredibly gorgeous frame. Nice job on this little creation, Turner Bikes! I can't hardly wait to get started on building it up.

· Registered
2,726 Posts
Orange

That is what Olympic refers to as Safety Orange, straight single coat orange. I almost salivate looking at it. The orange option we offer is different, with a sparkle gold top coat.

Hey Termy, can I borrow it for a photo shoot next week before you build it? pleeeeeeese.

DT

· Now with flavor!!
5,611 Posts
xjbebop said:
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is a "4X" bike??

btw- LOVE that color!!!
Mountain cross

Four cross

Basically four man bmx on a downhil sloping course with crappy turns on mountain bikes.

· Time flies...
2,205 Posts
ah, so... thanks! I've been away from the 'scene' for a few years, and a lot has changed!
So it looks like a fairly stout, low-slung, short-travel frame (?), thus, a suspended bmx bike.
cool....

· Armor by Band-Aid
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
turnerbikes said:
That is what Olympic refers to as Safety Orange, straight single coat orange. I almost salivate looking at it. The orange option we offer is different, with a sparkle gold top coat.

Hey Termy, can I borrow it for a photo shoot next week before you build it? pleeeeeeese.

DT
Had to run up to LA and just got back in town... Anyways - I don't really need to build it up right away as I think I've got a spare bike that I can ride in the meantime. :D I'd be happy to oblige.

How do you want to handle the transfer? We could meet up somewhere or I could just UPS it on over. I'll email you guys my cell phone number. Get in touch with me and we'll work it out.

· Armor by Band-Aid
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tscheezy said:
That thing is HAWT! Let me guess... is a Lefty going on it? Just a wild stab in the dark. :D
Nothing gets past you! I've got a nice Lefty Ti DLR that will work perfect on there. I think the frame and fork together will weigh the same as my RFX frameset! Here's a shot of the same type of Lefty in action. As a matter of fact, this Turner will probably replace the role of my Duo.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.