Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Whattcha doin' fer da 4th?

• America! Drive an SUV to a park and eat dead animals!

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Hang out with family and eat dead animals!

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Drink beer and eat dead animals!

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Go for a ride, drink beer, and...eat...dead animals!

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Any of the above, but no dead animals, I'm a silly veggie <-- not very American Mo' Phocker!

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Not a damn thing different than another day off, gosh I'm boring.

Votes: 3 5.8%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what's up for the weekend? My parents are in town, so not much riding for me. I think my riding into work might be it. I might squeak 2 laps in at Keystone while they're doing tourist schtuff in Summit County though:D

Instead, drinking beer with Dad, not a bad thing really, but not very active:mad: So I'm doing it all Wisconsin like, since that's where the family's from, beer, cheese, meat, and not much exercise!

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IndecentExposure said:
What happened to 'ride your azz off' all weekend?

Call me, I'll be up at Kestoner all weekend, can get you a cheap pass.

IE
I'll be there Saturday, I'll definitely give you a call dude. I'd love someone to do a few laps with someone, since I'll be with the family and was planning to ride solo.

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
I'm pulling out all the plugs this 4th - parking the 55mpg civic to drive up in the hills in an SUV so I can shoot my handgun (complete with silly gangsta - style 30 round magazines), after which I may dine on some dead animal (likely chicken or fish, but I'll have it topped with bacon to make up for it). I was hoping to pick up the new rifle on the 4th, but the shop is closed, so I'll have to do it on the 5th and pretend.

I'll even be drinking Charbucks all weekend (at least until I can find something that rivals the caffiene content therein)

Top that, beeches. :thumbsup:

·
Thread Terrorist
5,854 Posts
Godzilla said:
I'm pulling out all the plugs this 4th - parking the 55mpg civic to drive up in the hills in an SUV so I can shoot my handgun (complete with silly gangsta - style 30 round magazines), after which I may dine on some dead animal (likely chicken or fish, but I'll have it topped with bacon to make up for it). I was hoping to pick up the new rifle on the 4th, but the shop is closed, so I'll have to do it on the 5th and pretend.

I'm not worthy.:D

·
!Vamos, flaco!
1,364 Posts
I'll be at the fiancee's parents house in the Redlands outide the Junk.

Can you say Tabeguache?

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Godzilla said:

I'll even be drinking Charbucks all weekend (at least until I can find something that rivals the caffiene content therein)

You forgot to mention apparel, I'll be sporting my America! shirt.

Attachments

·
Heathen
768 Posts
Drive somewhere..probably in the SUV.
Hike or ride something.
Hopefully eat something dead, preferably an animal.
No beer. Can't stand the stuff. Tequila would be nice but good tequila costs about the same as a tank of gas.

I hate work. I should have had the sense to be born rich.

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
Ithnu said:
You forgot to mention apparel, I'll be sporting my America! shirt.
I've even got you beat there. I'm gonna be wearing my piss-stained Bud-wie-ser Frogs t-shirt, the one with the yellow armpits and the sleeves cut off.

Hell, I may even take a few car batteries with me for target practice.

·
My leg feels funny
1,289 Posts
Godzilla said:

Geez man just trim up the mullet, bring your cousin along and call it a date!

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SkaredShtles said:
This poll sucks. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah! Come up with something better to entertain me then buck wonder;)

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Godzilla said:
I've even got you beat there. I'm gonna be wearing my piss-stained Bud-wie-ser Frogs t-shirt, the one with the yellow armpits and the sleeves cut off.
Pictures? I need a picture before I can be envious.

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
liqwid said:
Geez man just trim up the mullet, bring your cousin along and call it a date!
Pipe down, sissy-boy. My mullet was trimmed on the front lawn yesterday, in anticipation of the holiday. You leave my wife out of this.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.