Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
youtube.com/quik564
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Highlights of Amelia Earhart Mountain Bike Park in Hialeah, FL. Trails include: Trick or Treat, Camel Hump, Coffee Trail, Chupacabra, Lil Razorback, Kitty Cat, Hammonator Bridge, Key Biscayne, and Sand Bowl. Filmed with the GoPro HD at 960p resolution.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Quik, awesome videos man! I am def diggin em!

I normally ride at Markham and Quietwaters but never have gone to Oleta or Amelia, but Oleta looks fun!

Question, what type of video editing program do you use for the video you get off of your GoPro?

·
TRANCER
2,771 Posts
I just got back from Amelia and i must say it has made a complete 360 turn from the last time i went. The trail flows awesome. I will definately be going there more often. :cool: Great job to the guys that take care and work on the trails. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
i was there yesterday, I like how they placed the cement steps on the sweeping turns so you can just fly around the corners:thumbsup:

·
TRANCER
2,771 Posts
RSANT994 said:
i was there yesterday, I like how they placed the cement steps on the sweeping turns so you can just fly around the corners:thumbsup:
Damn i just realized i put Oleta. I meant Amelia. lol My bad everyone

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ive never heard of any break ins but then again i dont park 1/4 mile away from the trail entrance. i park right next to the entrance of the trails.

·
TRANCER
2,771 Posts
There were a couple of trails I could'nt figure out how to get to that I could see from some of the other trails. Like the one with the diving board. So I had to cut thru the bushes and do them. I think if they label the trails a bit better it would help a lot. Like some arrows etc etc. Either way I'm real happy I went and will be going a lot more from now on.

·
Registered
737 Posts
RSANT994 said:
Ive never heard of any break ins but then again i dont park 1/4 mile away from the trail entrance. i park right next to the entrance of the trails.
Right on...that video makes me want to head out there and give it a run...

·
youtube.com/quik564
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oceans05 said:
Hey Quik, awesome videos man! I am def diggin em!

I normally ride at Markham and Quietwaters but never have gone to Oleta or Amelia, but Oleta looks fun!

Question, what type of video editing program do you use for the video you get off of your GoPro?
Thanks! I use iMovie to edit the videos. I need to video Quietwaters next time I'm in SoFla... and make an HD version of Markham.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts