·
Still on Training Wheels!
1,107 Posts
W :eek: W

·
Registered
119 Posts
sweet...

That dude carries alot of speed, usually it seems that riders doing these stunts are riding alot slower. good clip.

·
Registered
213 Posts
thats freakin sick, love that manual while staning on his sweet, omg....

·
Registered
147 Posts
Next Up and Comer

...in the 20'' scene. That guy shuts sh*t down. Mad skills!

·
Registered
147 Posts
wouldn't hurt to throw on a helmet though

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
helmet or not, that guy is my hero :eek:

·
Banned
1,555 Posts
Hot damn... that's some crazy skill right there.

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
He's alright, in the 20" world I have seen better. I cant even come close to what he is riding. BMXers will always own us at street/vert/park but I have a lot of friends who ride BMX ...you put them on a downhill or freeride course ? they suck a$$.

He is really good though, I think i'm going to try 180's off of wall rides now ;)

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
Awesome video :D thanx

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Trials are what good BMXers do for a warmup. But we have a few food riders on your 26in bikes at the park, and I think we have a few converts coming soon. Our urban park secne is going to blow up soon.

·
MTBR Mafia
1,553 Posts
Awesome video.

Just shows how progressive the whole 20" scene is and how much more they can do. I have so much respect for real bmxers like that and love to see them ride. Im glad no one has said it sucked and started another "BMX or Mtn bike" thread.
So on that happy note, ill leave and tend to my sandwich

·
603 Posts
Bit*hin'

pretty f'n good...pretty f'n good. and yes he is fast! Thanks for the vid.

Porch

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
very sick vid, he is probably an up and comer. i am a bmx convert myself. once more bmxers ride 26in bikes they will start to convert also im sure, i've already scene it happen to a few of my friends

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
ebfreerider510 said:
very sick vid, he is probably an up and comer. i am a bmx convert myself. once more bmxers ride 26in bikes they will start to convert also im sure, i've already scene it happen to a few of my friends
I've had the oppisite :( all my friends used to ride mountain bikes, now they only ride BMX.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts