Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Interlectchewal
1,170 Posts
Beyond Bikes has the 20% off sale

zygmunts said:
Was able to price smash but not able to get the 20% off. Is the sale through a special link to Cambria? Or is the sale at beyond bikes? Thanks
Beyond Bikes has a 20% off sale that runs through Monday. I'm guessing he had Cambria match their sale price and then got an additional 5% off.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
go to www,beyondbike.com goet web adress for am1 fork paste it in cambria bike price smasher.then add the fork to your cart. for promotion code type in thanx this is at bey9ond bikes you should get a price that is 20 percent off. go to cambria and type that in as price to match. Then where it says comments type in there is a 20 percent off code on home page at beyondbikes.com and thats it. Price smash it !

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NOTE beyond bieks does not have this idem in stock ! use cambria to price match since they will sell it to usince it is listed as in stock at bb. The call up the place you ordered it from so u can get the better price which is from cambria I did this with mine at blueskycycling.com kudos to them saved an addition 76.97 dollors. plz note that when they ask you what sotre explain how you price smashed it at cambria and got that price since they will call cambria to verify they have it in stock. They will Not price match it if it is not in stock.Good luck and happy riding

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.