Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya,
I recently had a chance to ride whistler and in the lead up I was pretty anxious about if I would make the most of the trip given my lack of skill.

Turned out to be the best experience ever...

so I wanted to share it with you all. And maybe it will encourage you to step out of your comfort zone with the bike! Some pretty cool footage here which gives a good sense of speed and size of the place.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Heya,
I recently had a chance to ride whistler and in the lead up I was pretty anxious about if I would make the most of the trip given my lack of skill.

Turned out to be the best experience ever...

so I wanted to share it with you all. And maybe it will encourage you to step out of your comfort zone with the bike! Some pretty cool footage here which gives a good sense of speed and size of the place.

Great video with the appropriate comments! You did good!

·
Registered
622 Posts
nice.. not Whistler but my wife and rode some trails that we had been told are super technical and kinda warned off (especially the wife as she is a very new mtb rider) but it was fine / fun not a problem at all for me and the wife hung in there for ~90% of it with no problems.. she got off and hike a biked a couple times but all good.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol! yeah rental... It was pretty intimidating.
I actually stacked before I even started on a trail... went to turn the bars to manoeuvre around a fence.. and turns out they don't really turn with those big forks :S

·
Registered
237 Posts
Going to ride some downhill trails this weekend and then going to Angelfire 2 weeks after. Will be my first "real" bike park so I have been trying to watch a bunch of videos on it. Definitely intimidating so I hope my experience is as good as yours.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Going to ride some downhill trails this weekend and then going to Angelfire 2 weeks after. Will be my first "real" bike park so I have been trying to watch a bunch of videos on it. Definitely intimidating so I hope my experience is as good as yours.
Nice! let us know how you go!
You'll be amazed at the confidence you get from a well built jump line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.