Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I think hes talking to me. I was kinda being an ass. Here's a rep.
I was talking to blurr. He is such a smart troll and I was appreciating him pointing out that I'm such a loser for posting a thread about about a video. I keep forgetting how much I suck for posting stuff. I shouldn't be posting on this forum. I need a life like everyone else that posts on this forum. Blurr, I love trolls. Lets hang out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Probably a lot of you have seen this video, but it deserves another viewing. It has got to be the best tackle ever. Enjoy.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Congratulations on being the FIFTH person (at least) to post this video to an MTBR forum. Very impressive use of the SEARCH function.

And, to address some of the other thread titles, it's a wildebeest; not a "buck," an "antelope (of the N. American variety)," a "deer" or someone's ex-wife (in reference to one of the other many threads on this video)...

·
Registered
199 Posts
I think sometimes people who spend too much of their lives on the internet forget what real life is like. This is a forum. A place for discussion. Think about it like a bar. If a couple of guys have already been discussing a current topic, and someone else walks in and wants to talk about it, do you dis them for wanting to talk about something someone else has already talked about? Or if they want to talk about a topic that was covered last Thursday night, should they STFU because clearly there can be nothing else to add; no new developments or points of view?

So someone saw a video, thought it was funny, and posted it up. Is the fact that you've already seen it a few times, and now you might (should you so choose) have to see it again really something that's going to have a major impact on your life?

And by the way: I wouldn't normally do this, as I tend to lurk while seeking information and advice (usually found using google rather then the useless 'search function' which some seem to see as the Holy Grail of research into all things MTB), but certain things keep coming to my attention, it's late on a Sunday night, I've got a big day at work tomorrow, and I've had a few beers with the neighbours, so I'm just going to say it. Blurr, you're a ****ing tosser. You **** me to tears. This is a really useful website, but people like you turn it into something it really shouldn't be. Go find a sports bar and get into a fight or something. It'll probably make you happier than trolling your way through here.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Blurr (aka phsycic. what's a phsycic? do you mean pyschic?) ,

Freak attack by a Buck and rider is ok, how can you not find that funny?

Humans are a little different........

Someone is on this forum way too much and needs a life. :D.
going to the main thread on this video and bringing my posts to yours and you call me a troll? back to my earlier statment about getting a life lol, do you actually Ride?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Think about it like a bar. If a couple of guys have already been discussing a current topic, and someone else walks in and wants to talk about it, do you dis them for wanting to talk about something someone else has already talked about? Or if they want to talk about a topic that was covered last Thursday night, should they STFU because clearly there can be nothing else to add; no new developments or points of view?
You cant think of it like a bar... unless at a bar you can use the little scroll button on the right side of the screen to take a quick glimpse to see that there are topics started on the same subject, days prior, that are still on the first page.

This isnt like a "what bike should i get" thread... this is a very specific topic about a particular video

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.