Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hmmmm.........

patirwin said:
Airborne is considering an alum version of the B-29, and want to see what kind of interest there is. At $399 I don't see how it can lose. Let us know what you think.
Pat
Could I trade my sno cat credit toward one?

Ken

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What Credit?

Just kidding. The frame will not be available for some time, and I'm still trying to get the Exi-wolfs for you. But I'd be happy to extend the credit until the frames are ready, hopefully by the end of summer. Going to Moab?
Airborne is also talking about alum/carbon instead of full aluminum, and I'll post the final version when I get it. Check the 29er forum for the latest reactions.
Pat

·
Registered
580 Posts
I was joking......

patirwin said:
Just kidding. The frame will not be available for some time, and I'm still trying to get the Exi-wolfs for you. But I'd be happy to extend the credit until the frames are ready, hopefully by the end of summer. Going to Moab?
Airborne is also talking about alum/carbon instead of full aluminum, and I'll post the final version when I get it. Check the 29er forum for the latest reactions.
Pat
I'm ready for tires and/or cash. thanks.

Ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.