Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of moving my Juicy's to a new frame and think my current rear brake cable is going to be too short. Unfortunately, I am having some trouble locating Avid hyrdaulic cable and was wondering if anybody had suggestions for alternative cables that will work with the Juicy's and are currently available?

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
string said:
I am in the process of moving my Juicy's to a new frame and think my current rear brake cable is going to be too short. Unfortunately, I am having some trouble locating Avid hyrdaulic cable and was wondering if anybody had suggestions for alternative cables that will work with the Juicy's and are currently available?

Goodridge lines. Contact Larry Mettler at Mountain High Cyclery (mtnhighcyclery.com)

He usually lurks around here and both him and goodridge lines get rave reviews around here.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,

I am actually waiting to hear back from him. I've already got a few other parts he is getting together for me, but based on some of Larrys posts I don't think the Goodridge lines are available right now. Those would actually be my first choice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts