Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone give me some more detail about the manitou axel super lockout with air assist ? the manual is kinda vague and the website doesnt seem much better. i weigh 180lbs and out of the box the air pressure was set at 100psi. its seems comfortable, but since its my first real bike im not sure what i should expect.

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
"The SWEET Spot"...........................

sean373 said:
can anyone give me some more detail about the manitou axel super lockout with air assist ? the manual is kinda vague and the website doesnt seem much better. i weigh 180lbs and out of the box the air pressure was set at 100psi. its seems comfortable, but since its my first real bike im not sure what i should expect.
Play around with the air pressure and when you find something more comfortable leave it there..You might find the "sweet spot" by adding or subtracting 5 or 10 psi..Its a personal thing and only you will know when your style of riding, terrain and yourself are at one..:thumbsup:

Jake

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.