Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone -

Anyone know the current status of the Allegrippis trails? I spoke with someone that rode last weekend and said things were a little muddy but not too bad. Fearing the rain this week will be a setback :-(

Also, anyone ridden Michaux yet? I'm new to the area so I'm not sure I want to venture through the trails with a makeshift map/directions until it's dry.

-Thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
i saw some schools in huntington county were closed already for tomorrow so i'd say that this weekend is out. i don't know about michaux and how long it stays wet. hope someone else knows. i was thinking about riding there as well...

·
my church is the woods
1,066 Posts
fat guy said:
"Please avoid riding the trails for the next several days."
Probably applies to just about everywhere with all that rain we just had...water water everywhere!

Great weekend to put the work boots on and do some trail maintenance though

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Mookraker - Totally agree. Think I may go out tomorrow and try to meet some people. There's a trail build out scheduled at Michaux tomorrow starting at 9am.

On the MBM site, it says meeting at the big flat parking lot to work on Wildcat trail. Anyone able to provide directions to this location for me as I have no idea where that is...

Also, it looks like the regular rides are starting up despite the wet conditions.

Thanks!

EDIT: Got directions.... Time to work!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts