Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is Allamuchy? I have been to Hartshorne, Huber, Tatum, Six Mile, & Mercer. are the trails there OK for a beginner/intermediate?

Also...it hasn't rained in a while...would the trails be all mucked up? Any one been up there lately?

Thanks...

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
kingbobjr said:
How is Allamuchy? I have been to Hartshorne, Huber, Tatum, Six Mile, & Mercer. are the trails there OK for a beginner/intermediate?

Also...it hasn't rained in a while...would the trails be all mucked up? Any one been up there lately?

Thanks...
i was there last night. the trails are 95% dry. this is not a place for beginners.. a moderate intermediate should do ok.

phat

·
Registered
679 Posts
phatbiker said:
i was there last night. the trails are 95% dry. this is not a place for beginners.. a moderate intermediate should do ok.

phat
Getting in closet miles , huh? Hey you should have called.

See ya,

Bob

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Bob W said:
Getting in closet miles , huh? Hey you should have called.

See ya,

Bob
he, he.. i actually posted it. thinking that you would have shown up! you're right though, i should have called... "closet miles".. i love that :p .. how does saturday morning look for you?

phattie

·
Registered
679 Posts
phatbiker said:
he, he.. i actually posted it. thinking that you would have shown up! you're right though, i should have called... "closet miles".. i love that :p .. how does saturday morning look for you?

phattie
Yeah I saw the post after. Re Saturday, still on for TM. See you there?

Bob

·
Registered
679 Posts
phatbiker said:
TM is on SATURDAY!! i had it for sunday!.. yes, i am still on. thanks for clarifying.

phat
Doh, its on Sunday! Your right. Gotcha. Actually racing in Sat "Runnig of the Dogs" . On the SS should be fun?!?!?

Riding tonight at Kitttinny if you are interested. 5:30/6:00 ish at the main lot (bring the SS).

Bob

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Bob W said:
Doh, its on Sunday! Your right. Gotcha. Actually racing in Sat "Runnig of the Dogs" . On the SS should be fun?!?!?

Riding tonight at Kitttinny if you are interested. 5:30/6:00 ish at the main lot (bring the SS).

Bob
who's on first? :confused: i can't make it today. i have a parent teacher conference. will not be running with our k9 friends either, thank you very much :eek: . ok... just that we are CLEAR, see on SUNDAY! you only have me for a couple of hours though. it's juan's birthday. :)

phat

·
Registered
78 Posts
kingbobjr said:

Thanks...
Sorry to Hijack the thread, but I too have been to Harthshorne. I know there are alot of trials in NJ, can you verterans let me know which trials are similar to hartshorne, ( or some with more drops ) I'm in central NJ Union County so I can travel to most locations.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.