Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
friend of Apex
4,007 Posts
Thanks for the tunage. My work does everything to block music streams.

I miss my Pandora, but imeem is gettin through to my desktop just fine!

nomad rdr said:
Sweet! Saw them at Red Rocks last month. Thanks!
+1

They rawkt way better than the band they opened for.

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
WKD-RDR said:
Thanks for the tunage. My work does everything to block music streams.
The hospital blocks Pandora? But over here at LM where we store the governments secrets they allow it? HA!

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
I see your Rancid and raise you live Ramones

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
Ithnu said:
"Because its done by Lockheed, not Boeing" <-- there, I quoted you in advance. Saves time really.
I wasn't going to hit below the belt and point that part out.

I am a little surprised that event didn't fire off a massive website blacklisting sweep at either of our companies.

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
Ramones, OK. But please, for the love of all that is unholy, not f'n Rancid.

What's next? You gonna' post some of that lame chunked & formed "Rise Angst" music substitute?

Sorry TVC, but on the 1 to 10 scale, you've now dropped to a 9.9.

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
DWF said:
Sorry TVC, but on the 1 to 10 scale, you've now dropped to a 9.9.
To be fair, you're actually a 9.949. The roundoff makes it seem much worse.

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
DWF said:
Rancid rules, I'm not sure I can be internet friends with you anymore. But if you want to ride bikes I guess I'll be ok.

Oi!

·
MFin' Princess
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DWF said:

What's next? You gonna' post some of that lame chunked & formed "Rise Angst" music substitute?
:lol:

Ahhhhhh. You know I'll always disappoint you in this stuff. Can't help it, love Rancid. :D

Hmmmm. Here you go, something you might like a little more.

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
Ithnu said:
Rancid rules, I'm not sure I can be internet friends with you anymore. But if you want to ride bikes I guess I'll be ok.

Oi!
Please, not f'n Ruby Soho. If you want to listen to the Clash, listen to the Clash.

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
TVC15 said:
:lol:

Ahhhhhh. You know I'll always disappoint you in this stuff. Can't help it, love Rancid. :D

Hmmmm. Here you go, something you might like a little more.
I will share my own lameness: I actually stop & listen to this song when it plays:

Then I cut myself to let the pain out.

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
DWF said:
Please, not f'n Ruby Soho. If you want to listen to the Clash, listen to the Clash.
LOL, some one is more punk than me...or hiding a secret addiction to New Kids on the Block:eek:

·
MFin' Princess
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DWF said:
I will share my own lameness: I actually stop & listen to this song when it plays:

Then I cut myself to let the pain out.
:lol: DWF's making funn-ah-me. I LOVE THOSE GUYS! :cool: :thumbsup:

If you really wanna share your own lameness, you're gonna have to cop to loving this little gem .... :p heeeeeeeheee.

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
TVC15 said:
:lol: DWF's making funn-ah-me. I LOVE THOSE GUYS! :cool: :thumbsup:

If you really wanna share your own lameness, you're gonna have to cop to loving this little gem .... :p heeeeeeeheee.

No, I was sincere. For a gushy valentines day one way love song, it's got some original lyrics and a nice style. All of us guys in the shop stop to listen to it and then go back to talking about hockey and gutting the various snakes and wildlife we kill with our bare teeth.

I openly liked 303 right up until they played that spot on the radio where lead boy said he got a "303" tattoo with an "oh!" because all his friends had just their area codes tattooed on themselves without any snazzy/snappy style. In my book, he is now a douchetard who puts animal sighting handbills on trees in the woods.

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
Ithnu said:
The hospital blocks Pandora? But over here at LM where we store the governments secrets they allow it? HA!
I block Pandora just out of spite. Well, that and bandwidth issues. You'd think I'd stomped a puppy's head in the lobby the morning the change was made :D

Where to begin...

Rancid is about as authentic as Weird Al, they're more of a bad caricature than a band really.

It took me a few weeks to accept it, but DWF is right, Rise Angst is contrived fluff in a neat wrapper. With that said, I'm convinced that DWF only likes music that hasn't been heard by more than 4 people (band included) - after that, it's passe.

Highschool project video, but the best version of the song on youtube:

·
MFin' Princess
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
DWF said:
I openly liked 303 right up until they played that spot on the radio where lead boy said he got a "303" tattoo with an "oh!" because all his friends had just their area codes tattooed on themselves without any snazzy/snappy style. In my book, he is now a douchetard who puts animal sighting handbills on trees in the woods.
DWF --->

You sound like a hairpie. :lol:

Okey dokey then! Let's get back to the tuneage ...... that Ramones tune has me hankering for my highschool playlists...... :cool:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts