Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
white boy extraordinaire
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no riding partners for the weekend and wanted to get a long ride in. I was thinking about the Laurel Mtn. epic on www.wncmountaingoatepics.com. If anyone is game or has a better ride suggestion (as long as they want to go riding with me) let me know, just want to get a ride in with company. I'm really laid back just wanting to have some fun and get my a$$ kicked, is that so bad? Sat or Sun is good for me too.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sunday Sunday Sunday...... B-B-B-BE THERE !!!!!

Sorry, I'm a little drunk.

I'd be interested in the Laurel Mt. ride on Sunday. Mayhap I can
scrape up another person or two as well ????

Holla' at me if innerested.

ZB (the B stands for Busch right now. Hell yeeea)

·
white boy extraordinaire
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you SS'ing it? I'd be going up the slow way and coming down the fast way. I've seen your posts, so if you're willing to go slow, I'm game. I haven't done the second part of the ride and everytime I make plans someone bails, I just hope it isn't me. I would mind starting early so I can have time to lick my wounds later on.

brewSSard said:
Sorry, I'm a little drunk.

I'd be interested in the Laurel Mt. ride on Sunday. Mayhap I can
scrape up another person or two as well ????

Holla' at me if innerested.

ZB (the B stands for Busch right now. Hell yeeea)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sounds fine

I'm licking my wounds from ORAMM and nursing a busted wrist. Sunday will be
my first post-Mitchell ride, and I'm not going to be remotely interested in hammering.
If you want to make it an early day, take it easy, and pop some post-ride cold ones
then that would be a perfect day for me. Hell, if you want to pop a few mid-ride
lukewarm ones then I've been known to do that too. Nothing like toting budweisers
in the Camelback.

You can e me - zbss"at"bellsouth"dot"net and we can talk times and meeting points.
I'm gonna try to recruit another rider or two on this end as well.

Prolly see you Sunday.

ZB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts