Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back form riding Joyride 150 indoor bike park in Markham Ontario which is just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is awesome! There are tons of different options, it does not matter if you are into BMXing, Trail Riding, or even XC they have it all. I posted some pictures and info on mtbiking.ca check it out! http://www.mtbiking.ca/joyride150.html

·
my fun has a hurting
658 Posts
i'm all for having one of these places in every city, i just cant believe how long its taking for anyone else to do it. as huge and amazing as ray's is (and he somehow finds ways to just keep adding more space and trails!) i would love to not have to drive up to cleveland to ride there.

·
{Believeland}
277 Posts
Rays had really help me improve on my technique and riding ability. Everyone at rays is more than willing to help you with just about anything. Ray himself, is especially cool to all his guests, and one hell of a rider to boot! They need more places like Rays and Joyride 150 in this world!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.