Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I went to look at C2 Hobbies I also decided to try and go into All Mtn cyclery on Sunday. The doors were locked & a sign said they would be closed Sun-Tue and then open for a great sale. I thought I read something about going out of business. Did anyone else hear about this maybe I misread the little sign?

Laters

·
Registered
764 Posts
Holy crap, love to hear if anyone knows??? I think they are a great shop, I hope the sale is sweet and they are not going out of business.

The sale starts Wednesday??

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Wow, I would be very suprised if that was true. Moving maybe?

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Mr. D said:
So when I went to look at C2 Hobbies I also decided to try and go into All Mtn cyclery on Sunday. The doors were locked & a sign said they would be closed Sun-Tue and then open for a great sale. I thought I read something about going out of business. Did anyone else hear about this maybe I misread the little sign?

Laters
Did you get anything cool at the hobby shop :D My Brother-in-Law bought this for me a couple of XMas' ago...these little trucks hit 40mph and are so much fun....but not fun when you have to rebuild after you wreck! I've been meaning to take it into that shop for a rebuild. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice looking T-Maxx that truck is sweet.

As luck would have the Hobby shop was not open on Sundays any longer. I was looking for a one ball differential for my mini LST 1/18th scale monster truck. I am going to try again on Wed. afternoon.

I just called All MTN but no answer it rolled over to voice mail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.