Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been a 3 month project for both the bf and myself. I am finally able to unveil my dream bike.

Here it is:
Intense 5.5 EVP-Small
Pike Rock Shox 5.5 travel
XTR rapid derailleur
XTR front derailleur
XT shifters
Hayes Stoker Trails Brakes
Hope Pro Headset/Stem and Hubs
Custom build DT Swiss XR 4.2D wheels-Red nipples
Race Face XC Deus Seatpost
Race Face Deus lowriser handelbar
Race Face XC Deus cranks
Terry Ti Butterfly saddle

I'm sure I let something out but you can view the pic. :)

Can't wait to ride it soon! Many thanks to the bf for being the master behind the build. Should be a great season! I can't seem to get my pics to upload here so go to this link :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1162075&l=682be&id=853844115

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1162077&l=c589a&id=853844115

BG.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
you have very nice taste

intense... flat black... hope... terry (;))

good stuff! thanks for sharing.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kaba Klaus said:
Wow! Looks fantastic. Congratulations. A beauty just as promised.

Let us know how it rides. Better even: Show us.
Rode the bike yesterday up at Heil. It was fantastic! :thumbsup: The bike climbs like breeze and coming down was the fastest I've ever ridden. Thank-God for good brakes I stopped in time so I didn't run BMA Mike off the trail ;) The bike is so nice, I'm not sure I'll ever go back to riding a plain cross-country bike unless doing a LONG distance ride. This ride does it all.

The bf was extremely pleased with my big smile on my face. We had a great ride and sorry I didn't get any pics. Next ride for sure. I was just having a blast on this ride.

It's been worth ever dime I put into it. :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nOOby said:
what time where you there at heil, I might have passed you? I was on a mint colored spot SS. Kinda wish I was on my 575. Feeling the pain of the hardtail today.
We were up there at 1pm or so. Ran into some other riders that we knew. :D Good day for a ride!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.