Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted in the past that I was in the market for a bike rack. After owning your NV's for some time what do you think? I'am looking to purchase one in the next 3 days. Just want some feedback first. The T2 was my other choice but after reading some things about it, the extra dough makes sense to go with the NV. All feedback welcome positive and negative on the NV. Thanks. My bikes says thanks also

·
thecentralscrutinizer
2,964 Posts
I've had mine for a little over a month and I love it. There is plenty of clearance between the bikes, they are secure, the rack is secure, the finish is fantastic and Kuat was a pleasure to deal with on a replacement cap for the end of the work clamp. I can't find anything to fault with this rack to be honest.

·
Rabid Lana Fan
9,169 Posts
I've had mine for almost three months now, and if I had it to do over again I would still go with a Kuat NV.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm in the same boat as the OP. Will get one by the weekend once my local dealer gets them in.
Thanks for the comments, keep them coming.

·
What could go wrong ...
1,996 Posts
I was looking at that rack also ... but the 2 people I know that have them have had the thumb button on the tire bar fail ... it jams and then you cant lock it down over the tire ... to bad cause I really like the rack but I will wait til they fix the problem

·
thecentralscrutinizer
2,964 Posts
Zoke2 said:
I was looking at that rack also ... but the 2 people I know that have them have had the thumb button on the tire bar fail ... it jams and then you cant lock it down over the tire ... to bad cause I really like the rack but I will wait til they fix the problem
They were probably pushing too hard to secure the wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts