Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
it's about 2 weeks that i'm searching for the one bike that will fit to XC+AM+DH
and i can't find them and i need your suggestions that will help me to find them ,and maybe will answer the big Q about the all in one bike

·
Seeeriously easy Livin
1,863 Posts
what is the deal with these threads, 30 lb 6" all mountain machines arn't enough any more? There are dozens of them, and any one will do the job, but there is no 25lb 8" dh bike that can win xc races, so either settle on an Am bike or buy 2 bikes. BTW canfield the one seems to be closest to what your looking for.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
first, the "deal" is, that when you want to minimize the search you can consult others that may have opinion about your dilemma or problem,i think that this is the main issue of that forum.
second, no one think that there is a magic answer but we want the best option.
so if you had any suggestion i can use, i will happy to get it

·
Registered
270 Posts
cannondale rize santacruz heckler/blur lt canfield one tons more

no one person even experts can pick a bike for ya. if possible touch each one looks good to you . fit is the key im not in this market of bikes . im a x/c guy but im sold on what c-dale or santacruz has to offer . now if i only had money id be set:thumbsup:

good luck on what you decide on getting it's fun shopping for a new ride :)

also giant trance/reign looks like a good am/allround bike

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ibis Mojo SL. Enough said! ridden by Brian Lopes to win downhill races and ridden by him and others on trails and everything in between. Also check out the video of Lopes riding the mojo in the Ibis forum here. Tell me you will do anything crazier then him??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.