Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
gimme friction
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like Thursday, Dec. 29, is the break in the weather, and I'm looking to hook up a ride. I think I'm coming down with something (cough, cough), which will preclude me from working... ;)

Marin is the default, but I'd like to get up to Annadel, especially after looking at pics from the Christmas Eve ride.

Anybody game? Or, let's hear alternate ride suggestions.

Tanks!

·
rider
2,356 Posts
You folk enjoy...

I have a nasty cold for real so I am hunkering down for massive rest these next few days.

Slack is a wonderful thing!

29erchico

·
No Justice = No Peace
1,512 Posts
Yea

Sounds good for me. If it's Annadel or Marin, I vote Annadel cause I haven't riden there. I have a friend here from Hawaii who would like to ride, but I have one geared bike and one SS. Can you ride Annadel on a single speed?

I am not Crazy Andy.

·
gimme friction
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
baycat said:
Count me in!

I am up for anything in Marin or anywhere else. The Xmas Eve ride was some killer fun.

Any ideas on what you wanna hit?
I definately want to ride Annadel. I typically ride some variaton of Wherewolf's loop, in the neighborhood of 20-25 miles. Last time I left off Lawndale/Schultz in order to spend some time exploring the trails around Rough Go and Cobblestone. But I'm flexible.

I finally came down with the cold my family has been passing around, but I'll dope myself up and should be good to go.

Shall we say 10 AM on Channel Drive?

·
gimme friction
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lot's of singelspeeders at Annadel

Lutarious said:
Sounds good for me. If it's Annadel or Marin, I vote Annadel cause I haven't riden there. I have a friend here from Hawaii who would like to ride, but I have one geared bike and one SS. Can you ride Annadel on a single speed?

I am not Crazy Andy.
Annadel is, apparently, VERY singlespeed-friendly. There are a couple of masher climbs, but the rest of it is mild grade to rolling.

I see singlespeeders there every time I go; they are usually passing me on the climbs. :D

I'm proposing meeting on Channel Drive, at the bottom of Cobblestone Trail, at 10 AM. Check out Wherewolf's web site for directions and a plethora of information.

Hope y'all can make it. The weather still looks pretty good for tomorrow, at least dry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts