Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,901 Posts
rcstylin said:
Nice jab at a guy who is asking a legitimate question. You're funny. :skep:
Yeah, you shure don't want to use terms that are used by companies that manufacture the bikes we purchase and ride. I mean, it's so much easier to ask if you want a bike with 4" travel, steep HA, and long tt that is built for racing long distances over less technical terrain, both up and down hills.... or do I want a bike with 5" and slightly relaxed geometry, or maybe a 6" bike that might weigh a bit more and has more freeride (oh crap, can't use that word either), I mean a ha between 67-68 degrees and a slightly more compact cockpit that will descend a bit better than the 5" bike. But then what about the 5" bike with the 67 deg ha? Not sure what to make of that... anyway, whatever you do don't repeat any terms used by a company that manufactures bicycles, that would make you so un-cool.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh so sensitive. I just (light heartedly) thought we could use a couple more terms to really address what it is we need to ride bikes on trails. Lighten up boys, winter has just begun. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.