Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
slide mon said:
I got a note last night that Ales and Trails is still looking for a singlespeed ride leader for this Saturday. Write to [email protected] if you're interested in leading the ride.

You can find more details about the event here:

http://www.alesandtrails.net/Rides_Clinics.html

http://www.alesandtrails.net/Volunteer.html

-slide
Boy, it'd sure be nice to actually know where the rides are.

I'd be glad to lead one- I might need to have someone show me the way, tho. :skep:

fp

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
They hand out lots of maps before all the rides that are clearly marked with the respective routes.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I like riding my SS @ china camp, so I'm probably going to do the SS ride. But -- I'm pretty slow so not much of a leader. Much better of a sweeper, since I'll be in the back anyways. Do they need sweepers? :)

·
(slight return)
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finch Platte said:
Uh. Where are the rides? Fresno? Hawaii? Mars?

fp
China Camp is in San Rafael. San Rafael is in California. California is in the US. US is on Earth, third stone from the sun. I drew a map to help you out.

-slide

Attachments

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
slide mon said:
China Camp is in San Rafael. San Rafael is in California. California is in the US. US is on Earth, third stone from the sun. I drew a map to help you out.

-slide
Hey, thanks for the map! What's that orange thing?

But I didn't see China Camp mentioned on either of the link pages you listed. You're not just guessing, are you? :thumbsup:

fp

·
(slight return)
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finch Platte said:

But I didn't see China Camp mentioned on either of the link pages you listed. You're not just guessing, are you? :thumbsup:

fp
No problem, I took two semesters of art in college so it's fun to get a chance to use those skills every once in a while. Re the orange thing, I prefer not to directly answer questions about my work, but like to leave things open for interpretation by my viewers. What do *you* think it is? :ihih:

Here's the link you're looking for:

http://www.alesandtrails.net/Info.html

-slide

·
Medium?
6,732 Posts
Finch Platte said:

You're going to post eleventeen posts in this thread and you know you couldn't afford to drive to it if it was in Lodi. Nice avatar though. How come no D'ville?

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
Yeah, me too...

fatdave said:
I like riding my SS @ china camp, so I'm probably going to do the SS ride. But -- I'm pretty slow so not much of a leader. Much better of a sweeper, since I'll be in the back anyways. Do they need sweepers? :)
... I love to SS China Camp.

.... and not to poopoo anybody's party, but I'm not likely to go just because of the $40. I know it goes to a good cause... but dang! $40?!? I know, I know, good food, beer, band, etc. all costs dough, but I ain't got two twenties to rub together these days... not until the wife gets paid for her last big project. Gotta run kinda lean until then.

Can we Ghost Ride it? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.